The access and use of this web site BIOGAS COURSE.COM is subjected exclusively to the following Terms and Conditions. This Website should not be used for any unlawful purpose or those objected by the terms and conditions mentioned here under. By using the Website one is agreed fully to accept the terms and conditions.
BIOGAS COURSE.COM collects contact details of all the people who submit information through various forms on the website. The information submitted is stored in our database and it will help us to understand the nature of the users of this website. The information is also useful to contact people to inform them of the developments in the website from time to time. The contact details collected will not be sold to any outside parties. BIOGAS COURSE.COM may share some contact details with their sister concerns or business partners to promote bio energy and similar products and services. BIOTECH will allow its members to view and edit their personal information.
For any request regarding completely deleting the contact details from the server, please write us on email@example.com
If the student pays twice for one transaction, the repeated transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Service Delivery Policy
- There are no hidden charges other than the course fee. The course fee mentioned excludes the Service Tax.
- Once the candidate makes the payment, the course materials will be enabled in their course account on biogascourse.com immediately after the confirmation of successful payment transaction.
- User will receive the account details, payment receipt, course details etc through an email in their registered email id with biogascourse.com.
- All communications regarding the course, payment etc. will be periodically delivered to the user's email in their registered Email id with biogascourse.com
- For any assistance, User can contact the course coordinator of biogascourse.com at +919446000902 or you can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BIOGAS COURSE.COM reserves the following amendments.
The content in this Website may be changed or removed without any prior notice. It must be confirmed by all the visitors and BIOGAS COURSE.COM shall not be liable for any such changes or removal. All the changes including Terms and Conditions can change at any point of time as per the company’s decision, if there are any changes happened while using this Website shall be considered as such changes and shall be accepted by the users.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights related to the Website and its content are owned and licensed by BIOGAS COURSE.COM.as permitted by law. A person who accesses the Website agrees that he will access the content solely for his personal use and not for commercial purpose. The content in the website shall not be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, copied, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the BIOGAS COURSE.COM as per the Copyright act.
Online Course - Terms and Conditions
- Admission to the online course on Biogas Technology is open to all.
- Candidate can choose the medium of study as some courses are in different languages.
- It is a self-learning course and it will be accessible online.
- The students have to study the course modules by themselves.
- A special opportunity made available for the students to clear their doubts on the topic through a facebook group which is exclusively available for the course doing students
- To join our facebook group A link will be shared through an email after successful completion of course fee payment in the students registered email id
- Each course has been designed to attain deeper knowledge in the field of that particular topic.
- BIOGAS COURSE.COM does not guarantee the accuracy of the contents in the course. Before implementing the information gathered from the training for designing or operating a biogas system, one has to seek professional help from competent person / institution.
- Course fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The registration validity for each course will be mentioned in the course dashboard. One has to re-register to complete the course after the course due date or on failure of the examination after three consecutive attempts in the case of paid courses
- Usually course approval confirmation e-mail will receive within 7 days .We advise you to kindly check the spam mail folder also. In case, if you have not received the course approval confirmation email after 7days. Kindly write us on email@example.com or Contact us on +919446000902
All rights are reserved to BIOGAS COURSE.COM to make necessary changes/ modifications in the course content and in the terms and conditions. Once the terms of service are accepted by the user/student. He/She must agree to accept any new terms decided by the BIOGAS COURSE.COM from time to time.
The information contained in this website is for general information purpose only. The information is provided by BIOGAS COURSE.COM and we will try our level best, to keep the information correct and up-to-date. However we will not make any warranties or representation of any kind, about the completeness, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website. We will not make any representation or warranties of any of the products, services contained on the website. In no event BIOGAS COURSE.COM will not be liable for any loss or damage without limitation arising from the use of the information on this website.
In this website there may be links to other websites which are not under the control of BIOGAS COURSE.COM. We have no control over the availability and reliability of those sites. BIOGAS COURSE.COM will take every effort to keep the website running smoothly and up to date. However, BIOGAS COURSE.COM will not be responsible and not liable for the website temporarily unavailable due to technical or any other issues beyond the control of BIOGAS COURSE.COM