The access and use of this web site BIOGAS COURSE.COM is subjected exclusively to the following Terms and Conditions. This Website should not be used for any unlawful purpose or those objected by the terms and conditions mentioned here under. By using the Website one is agreed fully to accept the terms and conditions.
BIOGAS COURSE.COM collects contact details of all the people who submit information through various forms on the website. The information submitted is stored in our database and it will help us to understand the nature of the users of this website. The information is also useful to contact people to inform them of the developments in the website from time to time. The contact details collected will not be sold to any outside parties. BIOGAS COURSE.COM may share some contact details with their sister concerns or business partners to promote bio energy and similar products and services. BIOTECH will allows its members to view and edit their personal information.
For any request to completely deleting the contact details from the server, please contact us.
If student will paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Service Delivery Policy
- No any other hidden charges than the course fee. The course fee mentioned is excluding Service Tax.
- Once candidate made the payment, the course materials will be enabled in their course account on biogascourse.com immediately after the confirmation of payment transaction.
- User will receive the account details, payment receipt, course details etc in their email, registered with biogascourse.com.
- All communications regarding course, payment etc. will be periodically delivered to the user's email.
- For any assistance, user can contact the course director of biogascourse.com at email@example.com. Mob No. +91 9446 000 904.
BIOGAS COURSE.COM reserves the following amendments.
The content in this Website may be changed or removed without any prior notice. All the visitors confirm that BIOGAS COURSE.COM shall not be liable for any such changes or removal. All the changes including Terms and Conditions, at any time, the continued use of the Website following any changes shall be considered such changes accepted by the visitors . Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights related to the Website and its content are owned by or licensed to BIOGAS COURSE.COM. as permitted by law. A person who accessing the Website agree that he will access the content solely for his personal and non-commercial use. The content in the website shall not be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, copied, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the BIOGAS COURSE.COM.
Online Course - Terms and Conditions
- Admission to the online course on Biogas Technology is open to all.
- The medium of study will be in English.
- It is a self-learning course and it will be accessible online.
- The student concerned is supposed to study the modules themselves.
- BIOGAS COURSE.COM will not assist in the learning process.
- BIOGAS COURSE.COM will not explain any component if the student is unable to understand it.
- The entire course have been designed to cover basic aspects of Biogas technology. BIOGAS COURSE.COM dose not guarantee the accuracy of the contents of the course. Before using the information gathered from the training for designing or operating a biogas system, one has to seek professional help from competent person / institution. Course fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The registration for the course will remain valid for Six months from the date of payment of fees. One has to re-register to complete the course after six months or on failure of the examination for three consecutive attempts.
All rights are reserved to BIOGAS COURSE.COM to make necessary changes/ modifications in the course content and to the terms and conditions. By accepting the terms of service once, the user/student agrees to accept any new terms decided by the BIOGAS COURSE.COM from time to time.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by BIOGAS COURSE.COM try our level best, to keep the information correct and up-to-date. However we will not make any warranties or representation of any kind, about the completeness, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website. We will not make any representation or warranties of any of the products, services contained on the website. In no event will BIOGAS COURSE.COM be liable for any loss or damage without limitation arising from the use of the information on this website.
In this website there may be links to other websites which are not under the control of BIOGAS COURSE.COM. We have no control over the availability and reliability of those sites. BIOGAS COURSE.COM will take every effort to keep the website running smoothly and up to date. However, BIOGAS COURSE.COM will not be responsible and not liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or any other issues beyond the control of BIOGAS COURSE.COM